My Professional Approach
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect.
My client-first commitment to you begins by asking questions and listening to your responses about your current situation and plans for the future. Are you caring for a family? What are your income needs now and during retirement? Are you transitioning your wealth to the next generation?
As we discuss these issues, we’ll work side-by-side to evaluate your current financial picture and explore your investment time horizon and your tolerance for risk. Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will strive to meet your current and projected needs.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2017 as a financial advisor in the Red Bank office. I began my financial services career in 1984, and I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them make informed decisions in striving to achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies.
When I’m not working, I like to spend time with my wife, Dianne, and our adult son, Mike. I enjoy fishing, listening to music, playing golf, shooting and traveling.
Areas of Concentration
- Advisory Portfolios
- Asset Allocation
- Business Owner Services
- Charitable/Planned Giving Strategies
- Education Planning Strategies
- Executive Services
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Trust and Estate Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
Credentials and Education
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Degree in Finance
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM (CFP®) professional, 2011
My Community Activities
- Paul’s United Methodist Church, Member and Volunteer
- Estate and Financial Planning Council of Central New Jersey, Member
- The David Beattie Marine Scholarship Fund (Delta 1/26), Founder