Corestone Account® Options
Depending on the level of service selected, our Corestone Accounts are powerful asset management tools that enable our clients to invest in securities, purchase products and services, write checks, and pay bills from one convenient account.
- Daily money market fund sweeps of idle cash
- Margin privileges for additional borrowing power
- Direct deposit of payroll, pension, Social Security
- Online access to check payee information
- Unlimited check writing with no minimum per check amount
- Free first order of checks
- CashCall® – 24-hour automated voice-response account information system
- BillSuite™ – Online bill payment and presentation service (optional)
- EasyPay™ – 24-hour automated voice-response system for transferring funds into brokerage account from any valid checking account (optional)
All Corestone Silver features, along with:
- GOLD VISA® debit card for purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
- No-fee automated teller machine (ATM) access. Individual banks may charge a fee for ATM usage. Corestone may reimburse a portion of those fees.
- Simple portfolio evaluation including cost-basis and gains and losses
- Combined monthly banking and brokerage account statement
- Annual report with itemized checking and Visa debit card activity
- No penalty for account inactivity
- RewardSuite – Points-based loyalty program (optional). Clients using this feature must abide by the program’s terms and conditions.
All Corestone Gold and Silver features, plus:
- PLATINUM VISA® debit card for purchases anywhere Visa is accepted
- Low-price guarantee program
- 24-hour access to a customer support representative
1 Margin approval required