CA License #OL12777
MY PROFESSIONAL APPROACH
As a financial advisor and member of the Tetreault-Robb Financial Group, I provide comprehensive investment planning for clients, guiding them through life events on their financial journey. Life events might include planning for a child’s education, proper life insurance coverage, employment changes, building wealth to enjoy retirement and long-term care solutions.
My financial services practice is focused toward individuals, professionals, families and small-business owners. My client-first commitment begins by asking questions about your needs and goals as a basis to craft a personalized financial plan and then work with you to provide ongoing guidance and direction.
I joined Benjamin F. Edwards as a financial advisor in 2014 along with our team, the Tetreault-Robb Financial Group. I began my financial services career in 2001 and I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies.
AREAS OF CONCENTRATION
- Advisory portfolios
- Education Planning Strategies
- Estate Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Insurance Evaluations
- Investment Strategies
- Life Insurance / Long-Term Care Planning
- Portfolio Management
- Pre-Retirement Planning Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Transfer Management
EDUCATIONS AND CREDENTIALS
- University of New Hampshire, Associate of Applied Science Degree in Business Management
- ACCREDITED ASSET MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST professional (AAMS®), 2002