My Professional Approach
As a financial advisor, I firmly embrace the principle of putting my clients first and working with them in an atmosphere characterized by trust, integrity and mutual respect.
My client-first commitment to you begins by asking questions and listening to your responses about your current situation and plans for the future. Are you caring for a family? What are your income needs now and during retirement? Are you transitioning your wealth to the next generation?
As we discuss these issues, we’ll work side-by-side to evaluate your current financial picture and explore your investment time horizon and your tolerance for risk. Each of these steps will help us develop a personalized investment program that will be designed to meet your current and projected needs.
Drawn by their client-centered approach to financial services, I joined Benjamin F. Edwards & Co. in 2016 as a financial advisor in the Mandeville office. Joining with Rick Danielson, financial advisor at Benjamin F. Edwards & Co, we formed Danielson-Tate Wealth Management where our clients know that we’re fully invested in their financial future—we are just another family member that will be there for you and the next generation. I began my financial services career in 2011, and I’m passionate about educating clients and helping them achieve their goals through proper planning and investment strategies. Prior to that I worked in the medical technology field with a focus on business development through sales, marketing and training.
My wife, Alexandra, and I have two children— Preston “Skillet” and Lucy “Beanee”—and we enjoy traveling to Spain to visit family. I love being outdoors especially when I’m hunting and fishing. I’m hard-core Louisiana State University Tigers football fan, and much to my family’s chagrin, I am a huge Dallas Cowboy football fan. Last, I’m an avid collector of rare baseball memorabilia—a hobby that was fueled by my neighbor when I grew up in Dallas—Mickey Mantle.
Areas of Concentration
- Asset Allocation
- Business Owner Services
- Education Planning Strategies
- Financial Planning Strategies
- Investment Strategies
- Retirement Planning Strategies
- Wealth Management
My Community Activities
- Beau Chene Homeowners Association, Community Enhancement Committee; Chairman
- Beau Chene Homeowners Association; Vice President
- Cedarwood Dad’s Club; President
- Cedarwood Foundation; Board Member
- Delta Tau Delta Alumni Association; Chairman
- Louisiana State University Graduate School of Business; Guest Lecturer
- Pelican Park Athletic Park, Girls Softball and Boys Baseball; Volunteer Coach
- Safari Club International, Louisiana Chapter; Board Member
Education & Credentials
- Louisiana State University; Master of Business Administration Degree in Finance
- Louisiana State University; Bachelor of Arts Degree in Mass Communication with Minors in English and History
- ACCREDITED DOMESTIC PARTNERSHIP ADVISORSM (ADPA®) professional, 2012
- CERTIFIED LONG-TERM CARE (CLTC) professional, 2013
- CHARTERED LIFE UNDERWRITERTM (CLU®) professional, 2016
- CHARTERED MUTUAL FUND COUNSELORSM (CMFC®) professional, 2013
- CHARTERED RETIREMENT PLANNING COUNSELORSM (CRPC®) professional, 2012